Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Don't Ingnore the Early Signs of Suicide


















This is the first of many campaign ideas to come. I've chosen suicide prevention because it's a major problem that can't be ignored. Each year there are over 2000 people in Australia who take their own life. A lot of these are young people who just need to be heard.

Suicide is rarely a spur of the moment decision. According to an article I read on the internet, four out of five people who attempt suicide have given clear warning signs which have been ignored or not noticed by close friends and family.

I chose Reach Out because it's a site that really seems to care and offers really good advice on a lot of issues that aren't talked about enough. It was also recommended to me by someone who cares.

Have a read and you’ll see what I mean : www.reachout.com.au

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home