Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Design folio

This part of my blog is to showcase my design skills.


















Mantle of the rose. (T-shirt design).








































The needles are meant to represent the paths you would see on the outside of a circle within a design package.

It's amazing the results you can get from a tiny flatbed scanner. When I went to QCA, a girl there did her whole photography folio on top of a color photocopier. It looked so good it made it into Black & White magazine.








































I shot this on top of a pool table with a tiny Canon PowerShot A95. If anyone is wondering, I didn’t write that mind numbing info about the kiwifruit. It was a cut and past effort from an encyclopaedia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home