Sunday, January 08, 2006

Multiple Events at QSAC
















This is a work in progress.

I’m trying to communicate in a humorous way that QSAC is able to host more than just sporting events.

I’m somewhat limited with the images I use as I’m not about to head into the men’s toilet taking photos of random guys pissing. Very likely to get my head smashed in!!
If I had actors and a toilet at my disposal, I would have about the same number of people in the shot. The toilet would be a lot cleaner in appearance and I would possibly change the people in the shot to what’s listed below.

Someone who’s been to a rock concert – U2
A person dressed in a Santa suit as if they’ve just come from a Christmas party
Someone in a suit as if they’ve just come from a business meeting.
A kid who’s dressed in his school track and field uniform, green singlet, white shorts, socks pulled up and white sand shoes.
Maybe someone with his tennis racket up against the wall and dressed in his gear.

3 Comments:

Blogger mark robert allen said...

awesome.

it's a good solid idea. can we maybe see a hand drawn layout of what it would look like with everyone in the shot? eg. santa etc?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Tom Fraser said...

Good idea!! Might do that tomorrow if I get a chance.

4:30 AM  
Blogger Tom Fraser said...

Thanks for your comments!

I’m not sure the Creative Director knows I’m posting my ideas online. I show him my ideas in print but that’s it really. There’s no way I’d post any ideas for an up coming pitch. That would most likely get me fired.

Do you have a site I could visit?

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home