Thursday, January 12, 2006

Logo Competition for SOOB

Below is what I submitted for the logo and poster design competition for SOOB.











This logo is for a competition a work mate told me about two days ago.

This is one idea I have for the logo. For some stupid reason it looks blury here. Anyway
I liked it so much I printed out a whole heap after work and then went around the Valley pasting it everywhere. I even went to the QUT Creative Industries precinct and pasted a few there. I can see an addiction about to take hold.

I may get in trouble but fuck it who cares,,, it’s only a sticker promoting something that’s great for the community. Hopefully I didn't make any spelling mistakes.

I can’t wait to see if anyone from work notices.. deny, deny, deny.

I'll try and take a few photos.

To read more about the comp : http://www.straightoutofbrisbane.com/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home