Thursday, February 23, 2006

Carlton Black
















I am going change this to be a floor plan of a bar that sells Carlton Black.
I would place it inside the toilets.





















Got a bit side tracked with these ideas about casting out bad tasting beer.

















I think this is a better version of the one below. The only problem I have with it is that they don't keep the kegs under the bar. It's purely for the visual effect.
































Here’s my first idea for a beer that is served in a number of pubs throughout Australia.
My first initial reaction was it didn’t have the bitter burnt toast aftertaste most black beers have.

1 Comments:

Blogger mark robert allen said...

nice. i like the visual. i think there is a series in this. thinking of other bad aftertastes that the dark beer has.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home